Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anto 33 Converted

I converted a hair! It's been what, like 13 months since I've done one of these? In the meantime, I got TSR Workshop to stop mangling the UV maps of everything I run through it, so this one has morph states. And now that I've finally got that figured out, hopefully I'll be able to start posting conversions and requests more often than once a year.

I didn't find any problems when I was testing these, but this is the first time I've used TSR Workshop to make anything and I'm a little worried. So please let me know if any of the files aren't working like they should be.

Available for males of all ages.

Mesh by Anto
Textures by Anto and me

Poly count:
LOD0 - 7598
LOD1 - 3876
LOD2 - 1704
LOD3 - 361

The pictures are kinda rushed, sorry about that. I blame the copy of Xenoblade Chronicles that showed up in the mail this week (all those people calling it the best JRPG of the past decade are totally right, guys).


11 comments:

  1. perfect hair, great job
    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There's never enough male hairs around,so this is definitely going in my game. ^ ^

    Do you take S2toS3 hair conversion requests?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love male hair, and this one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you take S2toS3 hair conversion requests?

    Yes, I do. But I don’t have a lot of time to spend on Sims stuff, and I have a few other requests I need to finish up first, so it'll probably be a while before I get around to any new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand and I'm not in a rush. If you ever get time, can you convert this hair? http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx216/MidnightBandit/MTS2_sugarandcaffeine_1046547_Sims2_JakeSully_comparisonbraidback.jpg
    This hair mesh was made for the sim. The creator retired a while ago and allows use of the file without permission.

    Hair mesh and file: http://www.mediafire.com/?bka047e46dgwi70

    ReplyDelete
  6. I FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS HAIR ... YEAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Squeeeeeee~! I love your hairs, I literally just downloaded ALL of them. :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete